Happy new year guys! ❤ It’s been years since the crop top made a comeback and looks like it’s here to stay this year as well!! Everything you need to know and your style guide, is just a click away!
This 1990’s trend revived again in the 2010’s due to it’s increased popularity as a “nostalgic fashion”.It has been almost 7 years of crop tops ruling the fashion industry and 2018 cannot seem to let it go either. Famous celebrities are still giving us major fashion envy in these flattering crop details.
From crop tops to everything cropped! This trend has captured the entire collection of apparels from jackets, hoodies to sweatshirts; you name it, they got it!
The reason why I liked this trend is because it is very versatile and can be paired with almost anything and for any occasion. And, for people like me who are not much confident about showing some skin; this trend has semi-crop tops which are not too short and only expose when you raise your hands.
It flatters all type of body shapes! YES; even my lovely plus size friends!! Don’t believe me? Here’s some inspiration
Styling crop fashion is a kids play! Just mix and match! Here’s how you can nail it too!
- Classic casual outfit – Pairing your crop hoodie/sweatshirt/top with denims and sneakers. (that’s how I styled it)
- Pair it with your favorite dungarees! They look chic and sporty at the same time. And that little peek-a-boo of your midriff is a bonus.
- Skirt goes a long way. Pairing it with casual skirt gives a brunch feel and a different skirt can make that crop go to party! It can be worked upon even for winters.
- Palazzo and culottes style. Perfect to gain that illusion of taller physique.
- Going traditional! Indeed, Indian outfits are gaining so much crop popularity that even leading designers are designing garments focusing on this trend; especially the Indian traditional attires.
- Knot it up. Even knots look vogue enough. They are being styled by celebrities and bloggers a lot.
- Layer it up. If you don’t want to show some skin or for winters, you can always layer it up!!
*Images via Pinterest
I hope this gives your some outfit inspiration and tag me if you style it!!
Don’t forget to subscribe my blog and follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Leave a Reply