In this digital era, let’s capture the memories in traditional style! Read more to know how..
Clicking 50 pictures and bound to get a few “perfect” picture. In this world of advanced technology it’s so easy to get that fake candid and edited colorful life of people. But one thing that never left trend is the charm of reality.
Standing tall between these filtered selfies and re-touched images is the beauty of Instant camera.
Capturing the real essence of our lives, the well renowned brand Fujifilm has launched another instant camera; Instax Mini 9.
If you are a creative person like me, you will definitely LOVE this! The best part about using this is it’s uniqueness. Every single image is one of it’s kind, unedited and special. You don’t need to break the bank to be a proud owner of this super cute camera! With different colors and it’s small size, you are sure going to get a lot of attention.
Buy it here: Instax Mini 9
You need to buy the film pack separately. It comes in a pack of 2 x 10.
How to use?
Instax cameras are very easy to use. You don’t need to be a professional photographer to click some breathtaking pictures with your Instax. Some basic tips and you are good to go:
- The most basic; do not open the film once inserted. This warning written almost everywhere to grab your attention is actually for your own benefit.
- The only setting you need to take care of is about the level of brightness. You can adjust it by rotating the dial near the shutter.
- It’s always better to take picture in a little shaded or cloudy weather. The film, if exposed much, can lead to over-exposed images.
- After taking the photo, let it dry completely. Shaking or blowing the photo is not actually needed.
- If using camera frequently, it’s better to keep extra batteries in hand. It may look small but eats up the battery pretty fast.
Picture quality is decent but do not compare them to your digital camera pictures. Instax has it’s own fascinating fuzzy pictures.
- Just like taking any picture, make sure not to move while capturing. This results in blur pictures.
- Size of the photos is that of a credit card. Compose your pictures accordingly. Many in-depth details cannot be seen in such sizes.
- Don’t take close up shots in normal lens; not much clarity. Good thing, your new Mini 9 now comes with a zoom in close up lens to get that great close up shot.
- Always set the camera to your lighting condition or the photos won’t be able to capture the mood perfectly.
- Use flash only if necessary.
- The first set of photos may not turn out how you expected them to be. Happened with me as well. Gradually you will get a hang of it.
- The only downside id that the film costs are a bit high. So each photo you take may cost you around INR 50-60.
I am definitely enjoying capturing real time moments with my Instax Mini 9. The experience of developing the photos at that very moment is enthralling! Everyone wants to keep that little print it produces. It’s adorable, light-weight and effortless to carry, proving to be your lovely little companion on your journey. Can’t wait to take this on a trip!
I hope this cleared your basic queries. If you have something else in your mind, let me know in the comments below. If you buy it, don’t forget to show off 😉
Hope you have fun while using it as much as I do!
January 9, 2019 at 8:48 am
Hey, I just found your blog and I enjoyed this article in particular. . Where may I find out more?
March 10, 2019 at 2:00 pm
some times its a pain in the ass to read what people wrote but this site is very user genial! .
March 10, 2019 at 11:50 pm
I ‘m pretty sure that you could be bang on about this.